Possible bug in Error Tracker Pepper for Mint Statistics

I think I found a bug in Error Tracker 1.06, a plugin for Mint.  I came across this one because even though I had taken measures to redirect a certain incorrect URL that was apparently getting a lot of hits, the hit count on that URL continued to climb.  I ran my own queries against the database to confirm my suspicion that the numbers were wrong.

My findings and solution are found in comments 17, 18, and 19 on the Error Tracker page at XHTMLed.com.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *