Today, I found a kink in my left brake line which was probably the result of the brake line getting caught in the spokes and wrenched. It was making the brake stick, so I got a replacement cable and sheilding from the LBS. After installing, I was testing the steering and I realized that there was a small improvement that could be made to prevent the brake line from ever getting stuck in the spokes again.

Loosely fasten the brake cable to the steering rod so it can shift as needed.

One zip-tie later, and I was in-business. The issue is, I think, a flaw in the design of the Terratrike Cruiser. Luckily the workaround doesn’t bust your budget.